vulnerability can act as an open door to criminals.
Malicious actors determined to gain control of your business will find it.
- Improve your security posture
- Determine whether your critical assets and data are actually at risk
- Avoid financial, operational and reputational losses caused by cyber attacks
- Identify cyber security weaknesses before an attacker exploits them
- Get quantitative results that help measure the risk associated with your critical assets
- Gain insight into attacker motivations and most likely targets
Penetration tests may include, but are not limited to
- Scanning for systems that are not updated
- Exposing insufficient network protection
- Use of weak user credentials
- Exploitation of vulnerabilities in embedded devices
- Try to gain domain admin credentials
- Extraction of data
Scope and duration
A standard penetration test requires that the laptop has a continuous supply of power and continuous access to the customer network for the entire duration of the test. A standard penetration test is carried out over a 2-4 week period.
A technical report usually takes 1-2 days to create, but may take a day longer if the number of vulnerabilities found are excessive, or if a management summary is required.
- High level executive summary (PowerPoint in either Danish or English).
- A technical section (in English), including weighted risk levels and general observations.
- An extended management summary document.
- Risks and consequences.
- Proof of concept.
Penetration test brochure