Discover security weaknesses in your IT setup before they are exploited by a malicious third party.
A cyber security gap analysis determines the differences between the present and ideal state of cyber security within your organisation. It is a vital risk assessment tool and a crucial element of any business continuity planning.
Learn where best to focus your attention and budget
Improve IT security
Identify the organisation’s cyber security risks
Prioritise projects that will raise the organisation’s cyber security
Gauge your level of cyber security maturity.
Scope and duration of our standard gap analysis
Our standard gap analysis takes 3-5 days to complete, including two workshop days, plus processing of responses and report compiling.
However, the duration of a standard gap analysis varies, depending on the nature of your business and IT setup.
Spreadsheet with overall results of the analysis
- Overall distribution of responses.
- Distribution of responses in 20 key areas.
- Recommended projects, weighted for easy prioritisation.
Spreadsheet with all the responses, assigned priorities, etc.
- Grouping of issues in various projects
- Recommended project plan.
Overview and description of each recommended project
- A list of projects
- A synopsis of each project.
Powerpoint slide deck for sharing results internally
- All salient points covered
- Terms your peers will understand.