Full security coverage at a fraction of the cost of maintaining your own internal framework
Due to economies of scale, our Security Analytics Centre (SAC) is more cost-efficient and effective than building your own internal framework, which requires continuous investments in personnel, technology and intelligence.
Our SAC solution helps you to comply with ISO 27001/27002 by giving you access to the right tools, platforms and security expertise. By acting against cyber threats instantly, we also help you comply with mandatory data breach notification laws.
SAC can be fully-managed on your behalf by CSIS, and can be operational within several days with minimal impact on your daily operations.
Alternatively, it can be configured as a hybrid solution that dovetails with your existing security setup, or as the initial phase of an upgrade path towards a fully-independent internal SAC.
Whatever the configuration, the core of the SAC is your 24/7 access to industry-leading threat intelligence and security expertise.
The SAC continuously invokes threat intelligence by correlating data patterns and matching anomalies with past events, and allows analysts to pivot quickly from detection to investigation, and from review to incident response management.
- 24/7 data monitoring, of cyber threats and suspicious activities
- Detection, investigation, response and reporting
- Access to industry-leading expertise in threat intelligence, incident response, malware reverse engineering and forensics
- Shared customised secure communication platform
- Criticality levels (ITILv3) applied to each reported incident.
- Lower your cyber security costs
- Collate all security incidents into one system
- Significantly boost your existing IT security posture
- Gain 24/7 monitoring and incident response capability
- Reduce infection time and the risk of theft, extortion and loss of data
- Redeploy internal resources as efficiently as possible
- Avoid chasing “white noise” alerts.
Boost your IT security posture
Learn more about the benefits of our Security Analytics Centre
Call Jan on +45 6011 5617